Research programme: allergy/asthma therapy - Santaris/RigshospitaletAlternative Names: Allergy/asthma therapy research programme - Santaris/Rigshospitalet
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Originator Rigshospitalet; Santaris Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Hypersensitivity
Most Recent Events
- 21 Aug 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Asthma in Denmark (unspecified route)
- 21 Aug 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Allergy in Denmark (unspecified route)
- 01 Jul 2003 Pantheco has merged with Cureon to form Santaris Pharma