Research programme: CFTR inhibitors - Active PassAlternative Names: ABC transporter inhibitors research programme - Active Pass; Research programme: polycystic kidney disease therapy - Active Pass; Research programme: seceretory diarrhoea therapy - Active Pass
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator Active Pass Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diarrhoea; Polycystic kidney disease
Most Recent Events
- 11 Aug 2005 Preclinical trials in Polycystic kidney disease in Canada (unspecified route)
- 15 Jun 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Alzheimer's disease in Canada (unspecified route)
- 15 Jun 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hypercholesterolaemia in Canada (unspecified route)