ImmunoKineAlternative Names: Immunomodulatory proteins
Latest Information Update: 10 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator GeneTrol Biotherapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 10 Mar 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Multiple sclerosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 15 Dec 2004 This profile is still in active development
- 30 Oct 2001 Preclinical development for Multiple sclerosis in USA (Unknown route)