DP 103Alternative Names: DP-103
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Originator D-Pharm
- Mechanism of Action Cyclooxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 27 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Alzheimer's disease in Israel (PO)
- 25 Oct 2002 This compound is still in active development
- 30 Oct 2001 Preclinical development for Alzheimer's disease in Israel (PO)