Research programme: nitric oxide scavengers - Curacyte
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator Curacyte AG
- Developer Curacyte AG; Curacyte Inc
- Mechanism of Action Nitric oxide inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Uveitis
Most Recent Events
- 01 May 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Uveitis in USA (unspecified route)
- 10 Jun 2002 VitaResc Biotech has been acquired by, and merged into, Curacyte AG
- 31 Oct 2001 Preclinical development for Uveitis in USA (unspecified route)