Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Originator Center of Molecular Immunology
- Developer Amgen; Center of Molecular Immunology
- Class Cancer vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 07 Mar 2012 Micromet Inc has been acquired by Amgen
- 02 Mar 2012 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in North America (unspecified route)
- 13 Aug 2009 SAI-EGFR-ECD is available for licensing or purchase (http://www.micromet.de)