Research programme: anti-Pseudomonas aeruginosa monoclonal antibody - Millenium Biologix
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Originator Millenium Biologix Corporation
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pseudomonal infections
Most Recent Events
- 06 Dec 2004 Millenium Biologix has merged with Cytovax Biotechnologies to form Millenium Biologix Corporation
- 16 Jun 2003 This compound is still in active development
- 05 Nov 2001 Preclinical development for Pseudomonal infections in Canada (Unknown route)