Research programme: antibacterials - Elitra/Merck & CoAlternative Names: Antibacterials research programme - Elitra/Merck & Co
Latest Information Update: 04 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Elitra Pharmaceuticals (CEASED); Merck & Co
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 20 May 2004 This programme is still in active development
- 05 Nov 2001 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in USA (Unknown route)