Research programme: intranasal allergy vaccine - ID BiomedicalAlternative Names: Intranasal allergy vaccine research programme - ID Biomedical
Latest Information Update: 25 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator ID Biomedical Corporation
- Class Vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypersensitivity
Most Recent Events
- 25 Feb 2008 No development reported - Preclinical for Allergy (Intranasal)
- 08 Dec 2005 ID Biomedical Corporation has been acquired by GlaxoSmithKline
- 06 Nov 2001 Preclinical development for Allergy (Intranasal)