Research programme: anti-HIV agents - Immusol/Schering-PloughAlternative Names: Anti-HIV agents research programme - Immusol/Schering-Plough
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Immusol; Schering-Plough
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 24 Aug 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for HIV infections treatment in USA (unspecified route)
- 22 Feb 2005 NeoGenesis has been acquired and merged into Schering-Plough
- 08 Nov 2001 Preclinical development for HIV infections treatment in USA (Unknown route)