Research programme: angiogenesis inhibitors - Boehringer IngelheimAlternative Names: BIBF-1000
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim; Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma KG
- Class Indoles
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors; Vascular endothelial growth factor receptor-2 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jan 2013 Preclinical development is ongoing in Austria and Germany
- 18 Dec 2003 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Germany (PO)
- 18 Dec 2003 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Austria (PO)