Tamoxifen liposomalAlternative Names: Liposomal tamoxifen
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2006
At a glance
- Originator Max-Delbruck Centre for Molecular Medicine
- Class Antineoplastics; Chemopreventatives; Dimethylamines; Infertility therapies; Phenyl ethers; Small molecules; Stilbenes
- Mechanism of Action Estrogen receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Breast cancer
Most Recent Events
- 08 Aug 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Breast cancer in Europe (PO)
- 12 Nov 2001 Preclinical development for Breast cancer in Europe (PO)