Research programme: selective androgen receptor modulators - SignalGeneAlternative Names: SARM research programme - SignalGene; Selective androgen receptor modulators research programme - SignalGene
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2003
At a glance
- Originator SignalGene [CEASED]
- Mechanism of Action Selective androgen receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Female testosterone deficiency; Hypogonadism; Muscular atrophy
Most Recent Events
- 07 Aug 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in Canada (unspecified route)
- 07 Aug 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hypogonadism in Canada (unspecified route)
- 07 Aug 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Female testosterone deficiency in Canada (unspecified route)