Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2003
At a glance
- Originator ARIAD Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bone cancer; Malignant hypercalcaemia
Most Recent Events
- 18 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bone cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 18 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Malignant hypercalcaemia in USA (unspecified route)
- 07 Jul 2003 Data presented at the 39th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO-2003) have been added to the Cancer pharmacodynamics section