Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2003
At a glance
- Originator ARIAD Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 12 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 Nov 2001 New profile
- 13 Nov 2001 Preclinical development for Solid tumours in USA (Unknown route)