Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Originator Protemix Corporation
- Class Peptide hormones
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jun 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in New Zealand (unspecified route)
- 25 Aug 2003 This compound is still in active development
- 14 Nov 2001 Preclinical development for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in New Zealand (Unknown route)