Research programme: liver fibrosis therapy - Metabasis TherapeuticsAlternative Names: Liver fibrosis therapy research programme - Metabasis Therapeutics; MB 07100
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Metabasis Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Purinergic P1 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hepatic fibrosis
Most Recent Events
- 25 Apr 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hepatic fibrosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 24 Aug 2005 This compound is still in active development
- 01 Apr 2004 Metabasis Therapeutics has selected MB 07100 as the lead compound from this research program