Research programme: obesity therapy - Millennium Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2006
At a glance
- Originator Millennium Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Fatty acid transport protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Obesity in USA (unspecified route)
- 14 Nov 2001 New profile
- 14 Nov 2001 Preclinical development for Obesity in USA (Unknown route)