Research programme: topoisomerase I inhibitors - deCODE geneticsAlternative Names: Topoisomerase I inhibitors research programme - deCODE genetics
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator deCODE genetics
- Mechanism of Action DNA topoisomerase I inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 15 Apr 2002 MediChem Life Sciences has been acquired by deCODE genetics
- 15 Nov 2001 New profile
- 15 Nov 2001 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)