Research programme: interleukin-16 based therapies - Sedecim Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Sedecim Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 16 modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; HIV infections; Inflammatory bowel diseases; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 15 Nov 2001 Preclinical development for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (Unknown route)
- 15 Nov 2001 Preclinical development for Inflammatory bowel disease in USA (Unknown route)
- 15 Nov 2001 Preclinical development for HIV infections treatment in USA (Unknown route)