Research programme: diagnostic imaging - ART Advanced Research TechnologiesAlternative Names: MP 510; MP 610
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator ART Advanced Research Technologies
- Class Imaging agents
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Vascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer(Diagnosis) in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Vascular-disorders(Diagnosis) in USA
- 14 Mar 2006 Alerion Biomedical has been acquired by ART Advanced Research Technologies