Research programme: KD08 phosphate synthase inhibitors - MerckAlternative Names: KD08 phosphate synthase inhibitors research programme - Merck
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator Cubist Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Enzyme inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Gram-negative infections
Most Recent Events
- 20 Sep 2004 No development reported - Preclinical for Gram-negative infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 16 Nov 2001 Preclinical development for Gram-negative infections in USA (Unknown route)