Research programme: phosphatase inhibitors - IncyteAlternative Names: INCB 012659; MX 7014; MX 7091; MX 7102
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator Incyte Corporation
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants; CDC25 phosphatase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Diabetes mellitus; Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 19 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Obesity in USA (unspecified route)
- 19 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)
- 19 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)