Research programme: cell adhesion antagonists - ICOSAlternative Names: Cell adhesion molecule antagonists research programme - ICOS
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator ICOS Corporation
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cell adhesion molecule inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cardiovascular disorders; Fibrosis; Inflammation; Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 29 Jan 2007 ICOS Corporation has been acquired by Eli Lilly
- 10 Jul 2006 This programme is still in active development
- 11 Dec 2003 Preclinical development for Fibrosis in USA (unspecified route)