At a glance
- Originator Stowic Resources
- Mechanism of Action Nitric oxide donors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Angina pectoris
Most Recent Events
- 19 Nov 2003 No development reported - Phase-I/II for Angina pectoris in United Kingdom (Transdermal)
- 18 Oct 2002 The assets of Stowic Resources have been acquired by United Pharmaceuticals
- 21 Nov 2001 Investigation in Angina pectoris in United Kingdom (Transdermal)