Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator OraPharma
- Mechanism of Action Osteogenesis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bone disorders
Most Recent Events
- 25 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bone disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 18 Feb 2003 OraPharma has been acquired by Johnson & Johnson
- 21 Nov 2001 Preclinical development for Bone disorders in USA (Unknown route)