Nitroglycerin-transdermal - Novosis Pharma AG
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2004
At a glance
- Originator Novosis Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Nitric oxide donors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Angina pectoris
Most Recent Events
- 21 Jul 2004 No development reported - Preclinical for Angina pectoris in Germany (Transdermal)
- 21 Nov 2001 New profile
- 21 Nov 2001 Preclinical development for Angina pectoris in Germany (Transdermal)