TBC 1635Alternative Names: TBC1635
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2006
At a glance
- Originator Encysive Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Fibroblast growth factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Coronary artery restenosis
Most Recent Events
- 23 Aug 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Coronary artery restenosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 06 Jun 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Coronary artery restenosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 21 May 2003 Texas Biotechnology Corporation is now called Encysive Pharmaceuticals