TBC 4521Alternative Names: TBC4521
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2006
At a glance
- Originator Encysive Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Caspase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Myocardial infarction; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 23 Aug 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Stroke in USA (unspecified route)
- 23 Aug 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Myocardial infarction in USA (unspecified route)
- 06 Jun 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Stroke in USA (unspecified route)