Research programme: caspase inhibitors - Texas BiotechnologyAlternative Names: Caspase inhibitors research programme - Texas Biotechnology
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Encysive Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Caspase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Myocardial infarction; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 24 Apr 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Stroke in USA (unspecified route)
- 24 Apr 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Myocardial infarction in USA (unspecified route)
- 21 Nov 2001 Preclinical development for Myocardial infarction in USA (Unknown route)