ONYX 411Alternative Names: ONYX-411
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Onyx Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics; Oncolytic viruses
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 07 May 2007 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in USA (IV)
- 07 May 2007 Data presented at the 98th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR-2007) added to the Cancer pharmacodynamics section
- 16 Feb 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)