Research programme: kinase inhibitors - ICOSAlternative Names: IC 87102; IC 87361; IC-491791; IC-491835
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2008
At a glance
- Originator ICOS Corporation
- Class Pyrimidinones; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Phosphotransferase inhibitors; Protein kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Autoimmune disorders; Cancer; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 20 Nov 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing in USA
- 29 Jan 2007 ICOS Corporation has been acquired by Eli Lilly
- 19 Apr 2004 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)