Research programme: angiogenesis inhibitors - GPC Biotech
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2004
At a glance
- Originator GPC Biotech Inc
- Class Albumins; Peptides; Recombinant proteins; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 27 Apr 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)
- 03 Feb 2003 This programme is available for licensing (http://www.gpc-biotech.com/)
- 28 Nov 2001 Preclinical development for Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)