At a glance
- Originator Millennium Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Gene Logic
- Class Obesity therapies
- Mechanism of Action Enzyme inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jul 2004 As part of the agreement with Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Gene Logic will investigate new therapeutic indications for MLN 4760
- 08 Jun 2004 Discontinued - Phase-I for Obesity in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 04 Jun 2004 No development reported - Phase-I for Obesity in United Kingdom (unspecified route)