SSR 149415Alternative Names: SR 149415; SSR149415
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2008
At a glance
- Originator sanofi-aventis
- Class Antidepressants; Anxiolytics; Indoles; Pyrrolidines
- Mechanism of Action Vasopressin 1b receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Generalised anxiety disorder; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 31 Jul 2008 Discontinued - Phase-II for Generalised anxiety disorder in USA (PO)
- 31 Jul 2008 Discontinued - Phase-II for Depression in Chile (PO)
- 31 Jul 2008 Discontinued - Phase-II for Depression in USA (PO)