SSR 125543Alternative Names: SSR 125543A; SSR-125543
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Originator sanofi-aventis
- Class Antidepressants; Anxiolytics; Halogenated hydrocarbons; Thiazines
- Mechanism of Action Corticotropin releasing factor receptor 1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Major depressive disorder; Post-traumatic stress disorders
Most Recent Events
- 28 Apr 2011 Discontinued - Phase-II for Major depressive disorder in Belgium (PO)
- 28 Apr 2011 Discontinued - Phase-II for Major depressive disorder in Canada (PO)
- 28 Apr 2011 Discontinued - Phase-II for Major depressive disorder in Chile (PO)