Latest Information Update: 24 Feb 2009
At a glance
- Originator sanofi-aventis
- Mechanism of Action Sigma receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2004 Discontinued - Phase-I for Schizophrenia in France (unspecified route)
- 26 Aug 2004 Aventis has merged with Sanofi-Synthelabo to form Sanofi-Aventis
- 11 Sep 2003 Phase-I clinical trials in Schizophrenia in France (unspecified route)