XR 11612Alternative Names: MLN 612; XR11612
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Xenova Group
- Class Antineoplastics; Phenazines
- Mechanism of Action DNA topoisomerase I inhibitors; Type II DNA topoisomerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 11 Apr 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in United Kingdom (PO)
- 07 Jan 2002 XR 11612 licensed to Millennium Pharmaceuticals in North America
- 29 Nov 2001 Preclinical development for Cancer in United Kingdom (IV)