DBI 2013Alternative Names: anti-CD28 antibody; DI 2013; fully human monoclonal antibody - Diabetogen
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2005
At a glance
- Originator Abgenix; Diabetogen Biosciences
- Developer Diabetogen Biosciences
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action CD28 antigen inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Type 1 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jan 2003 DBI 2013 is available for licensing [www.diabetogen.com]
- 04 Dec 2001 Preclinical development for Type-1 diabetes mellitus in Canada (Unknown route)