Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Access Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics; Platinum complexes
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 26 Apr 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 06 Dec 2001 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)