AidfarelAlternative Names: Aidfarel; Binary Molecular DNA Clamp (BMC)
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2006
At a glance
- Originator PAMBEC Laboratories
- Mechanism of Action HIV replication inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Feb 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for HIV infections treatment in USA (IV-injection)
- 02 Dec 2004 This compound is still in active development for HIV infections treatment
- 12 Dec 2001 Preclinical development for HIV infections treatment in USA (IV-injection)