BIM 23268Alternative Names: BIM 23268D
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator Biomeasure Inc
- Mechanism of Action Somatostatin receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 25 Aug 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)
- 03 Jun 2003 Beaufour-Ipsen is now called Ipsen
- 12 Dec 2001 Preclinical development for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (Unknown route)