At a glance
- Originator Solvay
- Class 2 ring heterocyclic compounds; Cyclohexanes; Heart failure therapies
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine A1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Acute heart failure; Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jan 2013 No development reported - Phase-II for Acute heart failure in USA (IV)
- 30 Jan 2013 No development reported - Phase-II for Heart failure in Germany (IV)
- 30 Jan 2013 No development reported - Phase-II for Heart failure in USA (IV)