Research programme: antisense drug therapies - Amgen/IsisAlternative Names: Antisense drug therapies research programme - Amgen/Isis; Antisense oligonucleotides research programme - Amgen/Isis; Research programme: antisense oligonucleotides - Amgen/Isis
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2005
At a glance
- Originator Amgen; Isis Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antisense oligonucleotides
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Undefined in USA (unspecified route)
- 17 Dec 2001 New profile
- 17 Dec 2001 Preclinical development for Undefined in USA (Unknown route)