P 63Alternative Names: P63
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Phytopharm
- Mechanism of Action Brain-derived neurotrophic factor expression stimulants; Neuron stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 04 Jun 2003 Yamanouchi has taken licensing options for P 63 and related compounds
- 20 Jan 2003 Phase-I clinical trials in Parkinson's disease in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 18 Dec 2001 Preclinical development for Parkinson's disease in United Kingdom (Unknown route)