CNF 201Alternative Names: CNF201
Latest Information Update: 08 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Originator Biogen Idec
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action ERBB 2 receptor antagonists; Heat-shock protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Breast cancer
Most Recent Events
- 08 Apr 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Breast cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 03 May 2006 Conforma Therapeutics has been acquired and merged into Biogen Idec
- 21 Dec 2001 Preclinical development for Breast cancer in USA (Unknown route)