MV 026048Alternative Names: MIV026048; MV-026048; MV0826048; R 1495
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2007
At a glance
- Originator Medivir AB
- Developer Roche
- Mechanism of Action Non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 05 Jun 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for HIV infections treatment in Switzerland (unspecified route)
- 05 Jun 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for HIV infections treatment in Sweden (unspecified route)
- 28 Dec 2005 This compound is still in active development