At a glance
- Originator Amura; Micron Research
- Class Antibacterials; Oxapenems; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Beta lactamase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 05 Jul 2010 AM 112 is still in preclinical development in United Kingdom
- 16 Feb 2006 AM 112 is available for licensing (http://www.amura.co.uk)
- 16 Feb 2006 This compound is still in active development