At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 8 receptor antagonists; Interleukin 8B receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammatory bowel diseases
Most Recent Events
- 04 Feb 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammatory bowel disease in USA (PO)
- 09 Jun 2004 Data presented at the Digestive Disease Week-2004 (DDW-2004) have been added to the Inflammatory Bowel Disorders pharmacodynamics section
- 31 Dec 2001 A preclinical study has been added to the Inflammatory Bowel Disorders pharmacodynamics section