A 217213Alternative Names: A-217213
Latest Information Update: 30 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Originator Abbott Laboratories
- Class Ketolides
- Mechanism of Action Protein 50S ribosomal subunit inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Feb 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in USA (PO)
- 03 Jan 2002 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in USA (PO)